- 客人應小心選擇符合個人特定需求的旅遊綜合保險並確保已清楚瞭解保單覆蓋範圉和特別條款包括不保事項以保障自身利益。如有需要可致電3956-4611查詢，客人於報名時即時購買ZURICH INSURANCE 可獲保費9折優惠。
- 於出發前180天或以上取消行程，取消費用為旅遊費用的30%或行政費用USD 100(以較高者計)。
根據香港旅遊業議會關於『會員因迫不得已理由而取消旅行團』的第二百零三號指引，旅行社如因『迫不得已理由』取消旅行團，處理團員退款時可以收取該指引列明的手續費，及退票費(如適用)；詳情請瀏覽香港旅遊業議會網站( www.tichk.org )。」
本公司根據 “香港旅遊業議會”守則，關於『會員因迫不得已理由而取消旅行團』的第二百零三號指引，有權於“逼不得已”情況下，於出發前或後取消或替換任何一項旅遊項目，或縮短或延長旅程，對此所引發之額外支出或損失，概與本公司無關，團員不得藉故反對或退出。“逼不得已”理由乃迫不得已理由」指戰爭、政治動盪、恐怖襲擊、天災 、疫症、 惡劣天氣 、交通工 具發生技 術問題、 載運機構 臨時更改 班次 / 時間表、罷工、工業行動、旅遊目的地政府 / 世界衛生組織發出旅遊警告、香港特區政府發出紅色 / 黑色外遊警示，以及其他業界不能控制的不利旅客外遊的情況。更改行程
- 旅遊文件一經發出，如有任何更改，必須繳付每位港幣HKD 350 正之手續費及由航空公司、酒店或其他賣方收取的額外費用，此項費用根據不同賣方的慣例釐定。
- YOUNGS HOLIDAYS 悠揚假期保留隨時修訂條款及細則之權利。
Terms and Conditions
- The price shown on our website is reference for one single person’s application on half twin bed room basis, is not included airport tax, fuel surcharges, services fees, etc. For details of fees, please refer to the price list respectively or call 3956-4611 for more information. The tour fees also excludes customer’s individual travel insurance, fees for entry visas to over sea countries, other additional fee of single room supplement, stopover, cabin class upgrade, etc.
- The price of promotion and discount promotion on our website is the most updated price valid for the particular date (Tour fees, package fees, airport tax,fuel surcharges, port charges, government tax, travel insurance, etc is include but no limited to). If any changes , specific according to the details and availability of the computer system of our company.
- All prices quoted on the websites are in Hong Kong dollars(Unless parts specified by us). Any transaction should be conducted in Hong Kong currency. If transaction is decided through the way of forenign bank transfering to our company bank account, the exchange rate differential shall be borne by the customer.
- The above itinerary, hotels, meals may change depending on the actual conditions, our company shall acknowledge customers alternatively prior to departure, and customers are required to sign for confirmation.
- The departure date marked as “ready to departure” means there are enough guest members to depart, the departure is in high possibility of success and is still open for application. Due to special circumstances that cannot be control, the tour will be cancel and our company will make corresponding refund arrangements as regulated by the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong (“TIC” thereafter).
- To protect your interest, please confirm with us the itenary in hand is the latest version and are acknowledge and accept to the terms and conditions on our website.
- Any group ticket changes for participating tour, include but not limited to stay-over, upgrade cabin class or own air ticket, state during registration and and addition charges should be pay at the same time. The flight time, seats availability and price of fuel is subject to the final announcement of the airline. Once ticket issued, change is not allowed in any cases.
- Guests participating tours with own air ticket should contact our company in order to coordinate with the group departure condition, unless otherwise our company does not accept any responsibilities for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any cause.
- Guests must ensure their passport / travel document to have at least six months validity from the return date (On return date of arrival to Hong Kong basis).
- Guests should obey all regulations by organizers of various events(Including events in itinerary and self-pay activities) ,acknowledge the fire escape route of the event location, and place of life equipment storage. Meanwhile for the purpose of safety, monitor one’s health condition measure for the on-site environment and event content, therefore to assess whether should participate and are responsible for any consequences.
- For any needs, we urge you to seek the advice of doctors or licensed professionals.
- Customers are encouraged to choose appropriate travel insurance according to the activities that they are going to take. Customers should understand and obey the coverage, eligibility, terms & conditions of the travel insurance that they applied. Feel free to contact us for any needs through 3956-4611. For instant purchase of ZURICH INSURANCE when registration, customers can enjoy a 10% discount offer of premiums.
- Price lists of self-pay activities are for reference only, any changes are subject to the announcement of the local organizers, and would be informed by tour escorts.
- Fare-well tea parties would be held usually for greeting guests from guaranteed departure tours one to two weeks prior to group departure, on the purpose of explaining relatives items about the tours. For details, please refer to the tea parties location stated on our website.
ReservationReservations will be confirmed, based upon availability, upon notice in writing from us to you of the number of travelers in your party and upon your payment of a deposit to us. An initial non-refundable deposit is required for each booking,the reservation may not be assigned or transferred to another person to use another departure date.
- 60 days or more before departure, deposit of 40% of tour fees
- 30 days to less than 60 days before departure, deposit of 70% of tour fees
- Less than 30 days before departure, deposit of 100% of tour fees
Cancellation and RefundsAny cancellation or changes relating to any person of the booking, cancellation or change fee will be apply as follow:
- 60 days or more before departure, we will charge a fee of 40% of tour fees.
- 31-60 days or more before departure, we will charge a fee of 70% of tour fees.
- 0-30 days or more before departure, or departing in high season, tour fees will be non-refundable.
- Cancellation with any notice to our company, tour fees will be non-refundable.
Cancellation and Refunds(Liveaboard)Any cancellation or changes relating to any person of the booking, cancellation or change fee will be apply as follow:
- 180 days or more before departure, we will charge a fee of 30% of tour fees or USD100 administration charge.
- 121 days or more before departure, we will charge a fee of 70% of tour fees.
- 0-120 days or more before departure, or departing in high season, tour fees will be non-refundable.
- Cancellation with any notice to our company, tour fees will be non-refundable.
Based on the guideline from TIC, ‘Cancellation of Package Tours for Reasons Beyond Control of Travel Agents” of Directive No. 223, it is allowed to collect the handling fee stipulated in the directive concerned and, if applicable, the cancellation charges when making refunds to the tour participants. For details, please visit the website of the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong at www.tichk.org.’
Our company has the right to cancel, change, extend or shorten any particular travel items before or after the departure when compelled by circumstances reason.Our company has not responsibility for any additional payment or loss occurred due to the case. ‘reasons beyond control’ mean hostilities, political unrest, terror attacks, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency/timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, travel advisories (warnings) issued by governments of the destinations/the World Health Organisation, red/black outbound travel alerts issued by the Hong Kong SAR Government, and any other situations of which the industry has no control and which are unfavourable to outbound trips of travellers.Changes
- A $350 administrative fee and applicable fee charged by respective service provider for changes made.
- In High Season, no amendment is allowed once booking is confirmed.
- No change can be made to the itinerary as listed in the print copy or the electronic copy of the itinerary, unless by the Organizers in accordance with the provisions herein. Unused portions of the itinerary and any extra nights including hotel accommodation, sightseeing tours, airfare or other items such as safari arrangement included in the tour, are not refundable.
Infant and Child Prices
- Infant prices are applicable for infants under the age of 2 at the time of whole journey.
- Child prices are applicable for children under the age of 12 at the time of whole journey and must be accompanied by adults.
- The promotion will not have any retrospective effect.
- The promotion is limited to the customers under the same application number, the offer is not applicable to new customer applies in addition as companion of original customers.
- The number of applicants apply together is not restricted for the promotion.
- Offer is only applicable to designated departure days of promotion tour packages, offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, the companion guests are required to provide their full name when applying for the offer. Once the application is confirmed, no change is acceptable.
- The promotion offer with designated departure days is on a “first-come, first-served“ basis.
- YOUNGS HOLIDAYS reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of YOUNGS HOLIDAYS.